SOLD RPC Fat Hat Set (840 chips) - $7500 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I add a barrel of the $25 Free Play to my barrel of Free Drink? Would that count?

So, to all those who have expressed interest in a split: @doublebooyah85 @TeddyKGB82 @DMZ @Peter Gibbons @grantc54 @CLKin @anstossfreak @PLOdonk @FarmPoker85 @Organista1 @HO HO HO @jpietrella @Brandon

My intention wasn't to split this up, but seeing as this isn't moving as a set, and I won't be getting the set into play anytime soon, I've given some thought to how best to go about making a split happen without leaving myself with odd numbers of chips.

As it stands, here's the interest that has been expressed in this thread:

View attachment 1182272

My split offer: Anyone who has expressed interest in single barrels of the $25 Free Play (blaze) or the Free Drink (blurple) chips will need to take a second barrel of another denomination (T500, T100, T1000). I don't need all chips accounted for, but I'm not going to split this up for less than 50% of the lot.

Shipping: The shipping price for 2 barrels of chips (up to 1kg) to the U.S. runs approx $30 USD. I'm happy to ship individually, but compare that to "only" $80 USD for up to 10kg and my suggestion would be to ship everything to one U.S.-based chipper, who can re-distribute everything to the others. For buyers outside the U.S., I can ship directly at cost.

For those interested in a split, please re-confirm your interest based on the above.

As a note: I will need to ship out by Friday, August 25th at the latest, as I will be away for an extended time from that date. Otherwise, I'll have to park this until the end of September.
Thank you. I'll pass on these since I don't want a second barrel of anything.

Is someone scooping the lot? Didn’t read entire thread but I could take a rack of free drinks if it helps.

FOBUMPO:
20230820_173741.jpg

20230820_174248.jpg

(Free Obligatory BUMP prOn)

Hey all, sorry, it's turned into a far more hectic week with work than I anticipated. Add that to the normal pre-vacation workload and it's been a bit of a gong show. I fear that I won't have the capacity to deal with this before Friday, which would be my last opportunity to head to a post office.

I will go back through the last comments and note interest and reach out tomorrow, as I'm just getting home here now.

Not sure exactly what’s available but I’d take 6-8 barrels of the white 100s and a few barrels of the orange chip if this is still goin…not sure if this is being put on hold till end of Sept :) thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom