SOLD RPC Fat Hat Set (840 chips) - $7500 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Selling the following. Bought as mint, never used by me. Intended to re-label as cash set, but then my CPC set and the Tigers happened (rough life, I know).

For those who aren't familiar, these are 48mm FHC chips. They're huge, they're real and they're spectacular!

Breakdown:
160x 500 (potential frac)
300x 100 (potential $1)
200x $25 FREE PLAY (potential $5)
100x FREE DRINK (potential $25)
80x 1000 (potential $100)

TOTAL: 840 chips.

Asking $9/chip or $7560 USD for the set + shipping, which is significantly less than what I'm into these for. Also open to potential set for set trades, if you have another Paulson set you're looking to trade (no RHC).

Willing to ship internationally.

Payment via PPFF, Wire transfer or TWINT (in Switzerland).

382D4C09-CF9E-4AF7-BC7D-87A96A1F9D4B.JPEG

Interested in a barrel of the 500s in the unlikely event of a split

BUMP.

I have made a note of those who've expressed interest in a split. I did try and price these at an avg price/chip that was hopefully low enough to encourage someone to snag everything, despite knowing I could probably sell certain denoms for more.

I'll give some thought to a split option and reach out to those interested. Given how expensive it is to ship small quantities of chips from Switzerland to the U.S., the most cost (and time) efficient option would be if one single person receives all the chips for U.S.-based buyers and re-distributes from there.

BUMPing this up. Offering this entire set at $7500 shipped worldwide.

I'll wait until the weekend and then I'll take a look at splitting.

So, to all those who have expressed interest in a split: @doublebooyah85 @TeddyKGB82 @DMZ @Peter Gibbons @grantc54 @CLKin @anstossfreak @PLOdonk @FarmPoker85 @Organista1 @HO HO HO @jpietrella @Brandon

My intention wasn't to split this up, but seeing as this isn't moving as a set, and I won't be getting the set into play anytime soon, I've given some thought to how best to go about making a split happen without leaving myself with odd numbers of chips.

As it stands, here's the interest that has been expressed in this thread:

Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 16.18.14.png

My split offer: Anyone who has expressed interest in single barrels of the $25 Free Play (blaze) or the Free Drink (blurple) chips will need to take a second barrel of another denomination (T500, T100, T1000). I don't need all chips accounted for, but I'm not going to split this up for less than 50% of the lot.

Shipping: The shipping price for 2 barrels of chips (up to 1kg) to the U.S. runs approx $30 USD. I'm happy to ship individually, but compare that to "only" $80 USD for up to 10kg and my suggestion would be to ship everything to one U.S.-based chipper, who can re-distribute everything to the others. For buyers outside the U.S., I can ship directly at cost.

For those interested in a split, please re-confirm your interest based on the above.

As a note: I will need to ship out by Friday, August 25th at the latest, as I will be away for an extended time from that date. Otherwise, I'll have to park this until the end of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom