Cancelled RPC Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1639691650456.jpeg

It's STILL Boise though, what I am I not getting, the wonderful winters? Is there gold in the ground or what?
It's easy to live in. Zero crime. Mild winters most of the time. Tons of recreational stuff. Was super cheap to live in 15 years ago, but the last two years, this place has become the Mecca to move to. People buying homes, site unseen, paying cash.

Price I paid:

Peach 25¢ - $10/chip
White $1 - $8/chip
Royal Red $5 - $8/chip
8v $5 - $20/chip
Yellow $20 - $20/chip
Sherbet Green $25 - $8/chip
43mm Black $100 - $20/chip
43mm $500 - $18/chip

Depends on who you bent over for, I guess.
Jesus Christ man. I need to get the fuck off this forum. Someone cash me out and buy all my chips pls.

It's STILL Boise though, what I am I not getting, the wonderful winters? Is there gold in the ground or what?
He's yanking our legs. Everything I'm seeing says they are right at, or even a little below the national average cost of living.

He's yanking our legs. Everything I'm seeing says they are right at, or even a little below the national average cost of living.
It's like people skip the posts where I linked the study from last month. Y'all keep moving here. Texans love Idaho. Our gun laws are way easier then yours. Hahaha

I’ve seen it. I’ll offer $350.

I’d offer more, but someone left an upperdecker in the basement toilet. :unsure::whistle: :whistling::wtf:
No thanks. I could get 400ish right now. And that's with me not fixing anything.

And living in a car lot.

Next to an airport.

In a desert.

It's like people skip the posts where I linked the study from last month. Y'all keep moving here. Texans love Idaho. Our gun laws are way easier then yours. Hahaha
Guilty. I did miss that link. Then I looked up my own. I'm just trying to imagine how Boise can be worse than San Fran or NYC. I'll go find the link and read it...

Guilty. I did miss that link. Then I looked up my own. I'm just trying to imagine how Boise can be worse than San Fran or NYC. I'll go find the link and read it...
We have a huge wage gap. Jobs pay 12 bucks an hour but rent in Boise is now 1500 for a 1bed room. Add a housing boom where homes are going up 60% a year, and people are selling homes over asking sight unseen cash offers.... In 2 days.... our population has been booming year after year since 1995.

And with our growth, it's gonna keep going. It really was a little gem for a long time, but was found out.

Can someone send me the link to the original ipo I think I missed it would’ve loved to been a part in this ass licking or was it ass kissing or was it just a royal ass fuking ? I’m generally an ass guy gamer tag is asstastic assassin!! So I’m not sure how my invite wasn’t approved

Nevertheless good luck on your search and @Josh Kifer go browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom