SOLD RPC $500, 43mm Mexican rose (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hey peeps,

I'm selling off some chips that don't work in my new relabel project.

100 x $500 RPC chips available. They are 43mm Mexican rose base color.
  • 40 are murdered (labels removed)
  • 60 are intact.
$300 per barrel shipped CONUS

$1400 for the entire rack shipped CONUS
  • 24 hour preference will be given to somebody taking the whole rack.

Sales Guidelines:
  • This is a Dibs thread. Dibs means you are purchasing the chips.
  • Post your dibs in the thread first, and then follow up with a PM.
    • Include which you want, murdered or non-murdered, if buying by the barrel.
  • Payment: PayPal Friends and Family
  • Shipping: Included in price for CONUS. I am willing to ship internationally at cost (minus $10), but buyer assumes risk.
Thanks!
Kev

20240111_124410.jpg
20240111_124541.jpg
20240111_124635.jpg
20240111_124606.jpg

If there's a barrel of murdered that doesn't have slices in the chip, I'd take those. Otherwise, unmurdered.
They all have small slice where I cut the label. If you are planning to use textured labels, there will be no issues from my prevolious experience. Smooth labels might pose a problem, but I'm not 100% sure.

I’m a bit confused by this. I have a smooth inlay. Will this be a problem? @Gear @Nanook @TheRealTeddyKGB Arlington
I don't think so, but let me put on a smooth inlay and you can see for yourself. I just have never put on the smooth inlays I have, and have only used textured in the past. Which I know was not a problem at all.

I don't think so, but let me put on a smooth inlay and you can see for yourself. I just have never put on the smooth inlays I have, and have only used textured in the past. Which I know was not a problem at all.
If you could, that would be nice, but I’m guessing it’s a non-issue. I’ve had more problems when they’re still sticky residual left over.

I’m a bit confused by this. I have a smooth inlay. Will this be a problem? @Gear @Nanook @TheRealTeddyKGB Arlington
As you are well aware, when I murder chips they come out like the 1st pic below. Sometimes when others murder chips they come out like the second pic below. Textured labels cover damage more than smooth and no damage is better than some and some is better than a lot. I would categorize the pic in the second pic below as a lot of damage and for chips like this any label is not likely to cover up the damage completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom