Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
For sale : RPC secondaries

*Buyer will receive prompt shipment in the original “Paulson Chips” boxes they arrived in*

49B4D71F-AA37-493C-8A23-4A57A4E5D72C.jpeg

$5250 OBO + shipping, and optional insurance
PayPal FF in USD, please. **sorry, no G&S**

I’m seeking a single sale over splits etc etc. Feel free to PM or post up, for individual racks, but I’m going to wait it out a bit to see if someone will buy them all, unless they all get accounted for pretty fast, then I’ll just split em up.

If split, prices are in (bold) + shipping :

100 x $1 ($850/rack) 1 available
200 x $5 ($1800/rack) 2 available
100 x $25 (murdered ESPT T25) ($1200) 1 available
***if these do get split up, the user @Organista1 has ROFR on the murdered ESPT T25***

***fracs in picture are NOT for sale***

Last edited:
Can I buy the $1s and the ESPT T25s? Then it might be easier for you to sell the $5s
I’ll give it some thought. I’m not too antsy to be rid of these. Figured I don’t need 13 sets and this seemed to be a good start.

Give me a day or two to mull it over. I also did promise @Organista1 the T25 if split, so I’ll send Erik a PM to see if he is interested.

I’ll give it some thought. I’m not too antsy to be rid of these. Figured I don’t need 13 sets and this seemed to be a good start.

Give me a day or two to mull it over. I also did promise @Organista1 the T25 if split, so I’ll send Erik a PM to see if he is interested.

Okay. I really just want the $1s so if he wants the 25s that’s fine. You even ship straight to me and I’ll reship his. To save on shipping costs

Okay. I really just want the $1s so if he wants the 25s that’s fine. You even ship straight to me and I’ll reship his. To save on shipping costs
Thanks for this offer man! Love it and it’ll be very helpful to everyone. Many thanks.

Is he willing to sell just the $1s and $25s to us?
I’m thinking about it. Evaluating life with fracs and $5s, and where I could go.

I’ve regretted many of my sales (not all) and I don’t know about these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom