SOLD Royals 43mm Bean Town Poker Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hello everybody!

For sale are my 43mm Royal semi custom chips. Ive decided to do some custom 43mm ceramics from ABC to replace this set with since I had some new art done for my Bean Town Poker sets. I can sell the chips with the plaques or you're welcome to take the chips without them if you plan on relabeling. If you take the whole set and plan on using it as is I'm happy to toss in a free DB and you can use the art with ABC to add on if you wanted to. Also happy to sell the deck of cards with the set as well. MFRB for shipping.

$175 plus shipping no plaques
$235 plus shipping with 20 plaques

20190913_002044~2.jpg

This is a fun set. Probably run 6 or so tournaments with them and they've been fun to use.

Someone in the Boston area (or with a Boston connection) will snap these up. I’m surprised you are selling them. Great price with all of the custom add-ons. GLWS.

Someone in the Boston area (or with a Boston connection) will snap these up. I’m surprised you are selling them. Great price with all of the custom add-ons. GLWS.
Yeah im at the point where space only allows for so many sets and these are going to be replaced with a different Bean Town Set so I figure why not spread the Bean Town love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom