For Sale Royal Plaques, T Mold BCC Hotstamps, CPS Tourney (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would pretty kill for those CPS Lavender T500s. I have a ton of the original lighter blue/purple T500s if anyone is willing to split or trade or something.

@Jeevansluck did you see their are 4 x quarters here?
I actually did. I have also posted in the thread somewhere to buy them. @BarrieJ3 said they're mine and I have PM'd him. I figure he would get to me sooner or later. Such a small order...but yea...I'd sure love to get them!

@markleteenie ...thanks for looking out man! Appreciate it

Hope everything goes ok for you and your family @BarrieJ3
It’s all good here with wife and kids. Mostly extended and wife’s fam that’s getting shredded by life, so we’re just helping out as needed.

We were hooking em up with some proceeds of the car and house sale, but that hit a speed bump. Still chipping and smiling, just maybe a little slower.

It’s all good here with wife and kids. Mostly extended and wife’s fam that’s getting shredded by life, so we’re just helping out as needed.

We were hooking em up with some proceeds of the car and house sale, but that hit a speed bump. Still chipping and smiling, just maybe a little slower.
Sorry to hear, hope things improve for your extended family members

I spose one last bump for the T molds.

Kinda surprised, didn’t think all the high end sets would affect selling a solid BCC t mold at just over a buck a chip. Glad they’ll get to stay though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom