Rounders tributes on Roman mold? (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I think that’s what these are. Anybody have more info?
DF3FBDD1-AB36-42C7-A71F-9A9E158E6D00.jpeg

ASM Rounders replica on roman mold with the brown bear and brown denoms.

The originals have a black bear and red denoms.

The other roman mold ones are the ones specially made for Adam Savage with the black bear and red denoms on roman mold but the bear is facing the other way. There is also one where the bear is grey and the font on the denom is different to the original.

The other roman mold ones are the ones specially made for Adam Savage with the black bear and red denoms on roman mold but the bear is facing the other way. There is also one where the bear is grey and the font on the denom is different to the original.

I never noticed so I checked the movie...

1628543380988.png

Darson is correct. These were replicas made (which i wish i had purchased some), but can't recall when and who. Prob during the CT days.

Here is a pic of one of the originals with a Red denom.

39567044011_82dbe3e5e7_z.jpg

I knew they weren't originals, otherwise I COMPLETELY ripped off the person selling them. Didn't know much beyond that, but I know David Spragg is usually happy to do tributes and commemoratives as long as SOMETHING changes. The bear pointing a different way, a different animal, a different colored denomination, that sort of thing.

Another group you beat me to argh! And this time because of my stupid junk folder :LOL: :laugh: Would love one of the TRKs if available. Congrats and enjoy!

Another group you beat me to argh! And this time because of my stupid junk folder :LOL: :laugh: Would love one of the TRKs if available. Congrats and enjoy!
I mostly lose the chip buying races. But it makes the few times I win feel that much better. :D
I'm sure we can come to a win-win on some sort of trade. Got any good leaded $5 THC spotted hot stamps?

I read somewhere that if you asked ASM they would make you a rounders replica on the roman mold as long as something was changed so that it was different from the movie props. Maybe @David Spragg knows how many sets are out there on the roman mold? So far we've seen the reverse bear, grey bear/different font and brown bear/brown font.

Great info!!

I have nothing to add except pron :)

20210515_170406.jpg

There were never any remakes of the original rounders chips, but there were a number of variations remade on the roman mold. I think there may be more than shown above. Here are the original I have for sale. The 100 and 500 are made with colors reversed.
roundergroup.png

There were never any remakes of the original rounders chips, but there were a number of variations remade on the roman mold. I think there may be more than shown above. Here are the original I have for sale. The 100 and 500 are made with colors reversed.View attachment 751650
Auction please. I would hate to miss the sale while sleeping. :)

Agreed. I love my CSQ Rounders set, and will play the hell out of it....but the minute CPC introduces the Roman mold V2 (hint, hint, wish,wish)... I’m there.
I actually think the CSQ ones look better. The Roman mold holds the sentimentality edge because it matches the movie

Awesome set! That error chip $100/$500 movie prop chip is pretty great. If it's for sale, please let me know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom