Wanted Rounders Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeMcGee

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After a long time away from the game, I am looking to get back in. I would like to kickoff with a new tourney set. One set that I’ve always wanted was Rounders. I love the movie and I love these chips.

It appears I missed out on a few recent group buys.

I am looking for a relatively large set (about 1-3 racks of each denominations t25 to t5000). Not picky with scroll or CSQ mold (although the wallet might prefer csq).

So...I am wondering if this dream can be made?

Thanks!

I can probably help get you started with a single table set on the CSQ mold, but you'll almost certainly have to place your own order with CPC if you want 3 racks of each denomination. However, you'd have to place your order very soon if you want current prices for the CSQ mold. They're going up about 20¢ per chip in a few weeks.

I can probably help get you started with a single table set on the CSQ mold, but you'll almost certainly have to place your own order with CPC if you want 3 racks of each denomination. However, you'd have to place your order very soon if you want current prices for the CSQ mold. They're going up about 20¢ per chip in a few weeks.
This was going to be my newbie question: can I get these made? I would like to just copy one of the group buys…but I wasn’t sure if this is allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom