SOLD Rounders Table Topper - Final Price Drop (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hello! Up for your consideration is a never used Rounders table topper sized for a barrington table. At 5mm thick, this will hold up well even on a regular table too. Comes with a carrying case with strap for easy storage and transportation.

73 3/4” x 31 1/2”

$150 $130 + actual shipping

$150 $140
$130 shipped anywhere in the CONUS

612BC3DE-2061-4CA1-9457-0E39F542A6C0.jpeg
54B0700A-AAB1-45A3-9243-5AA8E4F9819A.jpeg
971B7F44-F859-4FCE-8979-DBAC8D3C92C2.jpeg

Last edited:
If I didn't already have this same awesome topper and same awesome carrying case, I would be all over this!!! How has someone not snatched this up yet? The carrying case is awesome that this comes with, and this is one of the OG thicker toppers. A win win!!!!

If I didn't already have this same awesome topper and same awesome carrying case, I would be all over this!!! How has someone not snatched this up yet? The carrying case is awesome that this comes with, and this is one of the OG thicker toppers. A win win!!!!
Doing the math now, I’m almost regretting posting it at this price. With $25+ for shipping and the case at $25 on a good day, you’re down to $80 for the base price of the topper…..

With my godson somehow starting college this fall (Go Cocks, probably) I’ve got half a mind to send this with him. So we’re going to call this the final price drop. I’ll pull it this weekend if it’s still sitting here.

Thanks for talking some sense into me @MrBoosh!!

I was trying to talk myself into this deal but I Already have two of the cases and that same thicker topper. But it should almost be a crime to get it all for that cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom