Giveaway Rounders Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at 26 signups so all teams will at get one person assigned to them right now. Any additional signups from here on will have the randomizer determine who is in the contest and who is out.

Hi All the Randomizer was RAN on Random.org. The first 26 People are in the Contest. I will correspond the names to a team shortly. Sorry for @Lars @Geremie and @CdnBeerLover as you guys were #27, 28, & 29.

1606013342464.png

Hi everyone please find your teams for the games this week below.
  1. @Grimace - Bengals
  2. @natumes - Washington
  3. @judgeanjury - Falcons
  4. @BamaT8ter - Saints
  5. @LotsOfChips - Steelers
  6. @Jake14mw - Jaguars
  7. @pltrgyst - Patriots
  8. @danjai - Texans
  9. @ArielVer18 - Eagles
  10. @Chipnut - Browns
  11. @grebe - Lions
  12. @Luckycard25 - Panthers
  13. @blackhole - Titans
  14. @Boother36 - Ravens
  15. @jbriod - Jets
  16. @mnebesny - Chargers
  17. @rxed - Dolphins
  18. @DZPoker - Broncos
  19. @Emitsu - Cowboys
  20. @tabletalker7 - Vikings
  21. @Klobberer - Packers
  22. @The Nuts - Colts
  23. @k9dr - Chiefs
  24. @johnnycnote - Raiders
  25. @Godzilla28 - Rams
  26. @cfowl23 -Buccaneers

And my Vikings are playing against The Cowboys? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Should I just send you my mailing address now?

I concede because as much as I want to win...I cannot cheer for the Broncos!

I concede because as much as I want to win...I cannot cheer for the Broncos!
Not sure what team you are fan is because you are from Jersey and the Giants, Jets, and Eagles don’t have a rivalry with the Broncos. I would Guess Raiders fan maybe.

Not sure what team you are fan is because you are from Jersey and the Giants, Jets, and Eagles don’t have a rivalry with the Broncos. I would Guess Raiders fan maybe.
Lol...so I’m from South Jersey. I’m probably a 15 min drive to the Eagles’s stadium, with a little traffic.

We as a team may not have a rivalry with the Broncos but I personally have never liked them. Not at all. Not a little bit.

That being said...if they win by a shit-ton I’ll take it to win:):):):):):)

Go Ravens!! Plus, Lamar Jackson is my starting QB in my fantasy league....so let the TD's rain down from above!!!

I am not commenting on anything until this whole thing is over as I want to stay neutral and not Jinx anyone.

What I expected would happen happened last night. Is anyone surprised? One more game to go with two teams capable of putting up points. Good luck to everyone which is the team leading and those who have teams going tonight. No mention of any member names as I don't want to be the one who is the Jinx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom