SOLD Rounders CPC $5000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMZ

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
For sale are 50 CPC Rounders CSQ 5k (believe these are RainmanTrail's custom version):
1602602343343-1826959021.jpg

$100 + shipping, US only

Sorry for the stupid questions,

If I buy these, how do I get more? Approval from Travis and then CPC makes them if I order enough? I'm really interested, but I'd need to be sure I can get more.

How many times have these been felted?

Sorry for the stupid questions,

If I buy these, how do I get more? Approval from Travis and then CPC makes them if I order enough? I'm really interested, but I'd need to be sure I can get more.

How many times have these been felted?

I don’t need them all (only need a barrel). Let me know if you would be interested in the other 30. If you want more you will have to custom order them from Dave at CPC. I ordered a couple with some friends from PCF in this same configuration. Min order quantity is 100 I believe.

I don’t need them all (only need a barrel). Let me know if you would be interested in the other 30. If you want more you will have to custom order them from Dave at CPC. I ordered a couple with some friends from PCF in this same configuration. Min order quantity is 100 I believe.
Nope. All good.. definitely don't want to end up with only 30..

You just crushed my little heart man...nice snag and thanks for removing temptation. If I had the information I needed though, I'd have beaten you to the punch...
View attachment 551661

Sorry about that. I def need a couple more but don’t want to order another rack. Was your shipping address in the US? If it is I may change my mind and sell them to you for what I just paid($108)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom