Status
Not open for further replies.

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has any Roman mold 312 blanks laying around for sale or trade. Will also consider roman mold solid whites. Here is what im working with:

HHR solid hotstamps in blue (50), white (26), purple (20) and red (70) available to trade.

Let me know!
Thanks!

Good luck. With the mold retired, that'll be a tall order, but oh so sweet if you are able to put together a playable set.

Good luck. With the mold retired, that'll be a tall order, but oh so sweet if you are able to put together a playable set.

Thanks and i know right?!

I have:
4 racks of the red
3 1/2 racks of the green
1 1/2 racks of the black
And 1 rack of the purple

All mint no spinners.

But need some whites!

Cool concept. I have about 5000 of them that I compiled scouring garage sales over several years. Half of those are with @Gear being milled and labeled into a custom cash set. The other half I will be making a custom tourney set with to accompany my cash set.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/its-been-a-long-time.32365/ (cash set)

Once I am done with that project and have some left over, I'll hit you up!

Cool concept. I have about 5000 of them that I compiled scouring garage sales over several years. Half of those are with @Gear being milled and labeled into a custom cash set. The other half I will be making a custom tourney set with to accompany my cash set.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/its-been-a-long-time.32365/ (cash set)

Once I am done with that project and have some left over, I'll hit you up!

Thanks!

Awesome set by the way. What a great way to commemorate a lost loved one. The labels look fantastic! I cant wait to see both of your sets!

I’m looking to mill and label my set for a 2/5 cash game.

I havent the foggiest what the label will be.
Maybe an Irish theme with my name O’Neill.

Thr patience required for these sorts of endeavors certainly builds character!

I've got a 1000+ vintage hot stamped cash set on the Roman mold if you're interested. I think I've got over 500 solid white $1's, 500+ blue $5's and some green $25's. I've also got around 600+ H mold 312 blanks in various colors. Let me know!

I've got a 1000+ vintage hot stamped cash set on the Roman mold if you're interested. I think I've got over 500 solid white $1's, 500+ blue $5's and some green $25's. I've also got around 600+ H mold 312 blanks in various colors. Let me know!
Nice! Can you send a pic of the lot? Or just a pic with one of each chip?

Nice! Can you send a pic of the lot? Or just a pic with one of each chip?

Here is my Roman mold HS cash set. I'm pretty sure these were made by the Burt Co. They are old. Last time I checked I didn't see them listed on the Chip guide. They are from the Jewish War Vets in Philadelphia, PA. They are in great shape but unfortunately the majority of them are warped. Here are a few pics...

IMG_20190409_193908554.jpg
IMG_20190409_193930009.jpg
IMG_20190409_193941448.jpg
IMG_20190409_193948491.jpg

Here is my Roman mold HS cash set. I'm pretty sure these were made by the Burt Co. They are old. Last time I checked I didn't see them listed on the Chip guide. They are from the Jewish War Vets in Philadelphia, PA. They are in great shape but unfortunately the majority of them are warped. Here are a few pics...

View attachment 273999View attachment 274000View attachment 274001View attachment 274002
Yeah they look great, and what a cool story! Love the old school denoms.

Really too bad they are warped, mine a super minty and straight. How warped we talking?

I am planning on eventually milling and labeling mine. Solids for the lowest denom ($1/white) would be fine.

Just so I know, would you be willing to break the set? Hate to do that to history.
I think I could get away with three racks of whites for my game (2 fills and a spare)

Are you willing to mill? There’s quite a few Roman molds with inlays on eBay right now.

Still new to chipping, so maybe this price is out of line?

Here’s a link to one listing, but there are several more.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/372619558842

Yeah looking to mill.

I saw those and tey have been up for ages. I have recently contacted Spinetti's, just waiting for a reply.
The price is way too high for me. If he has two or three racks of the whites then I would consider talking him down. They would match the set, it would add too much orange though (there is already too much). But it looks like he just has the barrel. Probably going to give the shop a call to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom