Wanted Roman mold 312 please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiphuntr

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello fellow chippers, I’ve noticed a few ads up recently for Roman mold chips so I know they are out there. I currently have 2 racks of Istanbul club chips that are a little lonely and looking for some friends. Trying to put together a small family of cash chips. Looking for whatever you may have, in whatever color you have. You may have some that aren’t getting used, inlaid, blanks whatever the case, they need friends also. If you have 2 barrels, someone else may have the other 3 to complete the rack. Please let me know what you may have and send pics. I have cash as trade bait and a US shipping address.

I do know that Spinettis has barrels for sale but they are mostly single.

Thanks

Last edited:
Relax, sit back, close your eyes, hear the soothing music in the background, picture the French Riviera, looking out over the sea, smell the salt air and relax. Control your breathing, your getting sleepy, listening to the waves lapping at the shore. Your relaxed,…..think selling your Roman mold chips, solids, 314’s, 312’s, any color. It’s ok, they will be happily united with others. Your feeling happy with selling me your chips, your lightning your load. Take a slow deep breath in, slowly exhale as you decide to shed your Roman molds. Open your eyes. Your feeling refreshed & happy, at peace….. with selling your Roman molds

please send your Roman mold pics

Thanks

Please let me know what you have. Solids, 314, 312 or whatever you might have. It’s a great time to let them go.

Thanks

I'm considering abandoning my roman mold project. I haven't had much luck finding additional chips.

If I do, I'll tag you in the sales post and give you first crack at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom