Rolling Stone's 70 Greatest Comedies of the 21st Century (1 Viewer)

Step Brothers over Anchorman? Fucking delusional.

I'll never understand how / why that movie ever did so well. It's like a 2 hour SNL skit from the last 15 years of bad writing.
Were you in a bad mood when you watched it? Do you just not like funny?
I’m a huge fan of both Step Brothers and Anchoman. I’d probably put anchorman ahead, but I wouldn’t argue about it.

Best in Show at #1? I dunno, maybe I should watch it for a second time. But I’m not a big Guest fan. His movies are good, just not quite in my wheelhouse.

I laughed more while reading that list than watching most of those movies........... :rolleyes:
I think AFI makes better 'lists'.......

Were you in a bad mood when you watched it? Do you just not like funny?
I’m a huge fan of both Step Brothers and Anchoman. I’d probably put anchorman ahead, but I wouldn’t argue about it.

Love both Step Brothers and Anchorman, but to put Anchorman below Step Brothers? That's non sensical to me.

These are not the movies I expected to be on this list, and even the ones I expected are not ranked correctly.

It obvious that the producers of these movies have cheated somehow to get their movies listed above the ones I think should have won. I don’t know how or why but they have to have cheated. Fucking cheaters ruin everything. I wish someone would investigate this.

I’m starting a new poll about this cheating, please come over and add your meaningless vote or comments.

Sorry, but Rolling Stone has been trash the last 10++ years. What a joke. This article should be #1 in best comedies. It's just like the Car and Driver "rankings" that pick the Honda Civic (no offense) as the best midsize luxury car.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom