Rolling Stone cheating allegations (1 Viewer)

Is there rampant Cheating at Rolling Stone?

• Duh! Of course, idiocracy should be #1

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes. I don’t know how or why, but obviously

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Gematria says so

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Not No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ekricket

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Someone started a thread earlier about the Rolling Stone article about comedy show rankings.

It’s obvious from the comments in the thread that nobody agrees on their ranking of the comedy movies, and something is suspect.
Here’s the thread link
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-greatest-comedies-of-the-21st-century.95533/

Since it is not what we expected and some of the movies we thought should have done better than they did, we can, with certainty, declare that the producers of most of these movies have cheated somehow to get their movies in the list and ranked higher than they obviously should be, given the talent involved and their budgets.

What do you think? Have they cheated as we know, but can’t prove?
Your vote will decide this scandal once and for all for all of humanity. If cheating can be proven via this poll, we will conduct another poll to see if we should watch all these movies and rerank them correctly. If the poll reveals that no cheating occurred we will reframe the question in a more indirect way to get the results we desire. We don’t want anyone unhappy with the results thinking that we cheated in our voting somehow.

tenor.gif

You might try putting that gif in the other 5 threads about this. Unless you think this is the only one that matters.

The choices ate such greatness that I can’t pick one, mark me down for all of the above.

I want my Rolling Stones subscription money back. :ninja:
There’s a lammer being made for that right now. It’s called the Garrett Takeback. Anytime you feel like you should have won a hand you can play it and the alleged winning player has to apologize to you and give you your money back immediately.

We are sending @Windwalker a dozen or so for their game, although they may need a full rack.

I think it is well known that Mick Jagger was cheating on Bianca with Jerry Hall. That was 45 years ago. Let it go already!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom