SOLD RocAFella1 Giveaway Center (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
(Thanks @JeepologyOffroad for the expansion of the centers. :D)

On this Good Friday, I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. I want to do a small giveaway for “frontline” workers, e.g. healthcare, police, firefighters, child daycare, garbage collection, postal services, etc. Just say in and I’ll randomly draw on Easter.

One post per person (as I’ll draw according to post number) so please tag people in your one post only.
CONUS address required
3B8122CC-ECF1-49BC-B426-7BB2D8CA4113.jpeg

@FordPickup92 @shorticus I don't know if I qualify for this one. I'm not "police" I'm a correctional officer. If I do qualify I'm IN and flattered you 2 thought of me :rolleyes:

Correction officer is still LEO just inside the jail. Your service is still appreciated.

@FordPickup92 @shorticus I don't know if I qualify for this one. I'm not "police" I'm a correctional officer. If I do qualify I'm IN and flattered you 2 thought of me :rolleyes:
You are front line as as far as I'm concerned. The local prison in my neighborhood is experiencing a massive breakout. Just terrible. I wish you the best Todd. Not even a question if you qualify.

EDIT : @RocAFella1 ,sorry, please discredit this post..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom