RocAFella1’s Sets (2 Viewers)

1599523508939.gif

My daughter is talking about staying in the Santa Clara area. If she does we will be making a trip out there some time next year. I will make a trip to your place to get those caps in play!!! and maybe harvest a couple lol

Actually, these are some of my favorite all time chips (like fucking forever). If I ever make it to your place. These might have to hit the felt! Play 1/1 with $200.00 stacks of ones? :)
Sounds like a full weekend of cards is in order. 1/1 or .50/1, I’ll have a rack of blaze orange fracs completed by then hopefully.

Sounds like a full weekend of cards is in order. 1/1 or .50/1, I’ll have a rack of blaze orange fracs completed by then hopefully.
LOL. @detroitdad heads to CA to see his daughter... Mini-meetup erupts. He only sees his daughter when she picks him up at @RocAFella1's place on the way to the airport to fly home...

The $500's are off the charts. Something about the white on purple just make this chip amazing. Curious thing about the repeated spot progression on the 100 and 500 though. I wonder why they did that? Baller set, no matter what though.
White and blaze on blurple is hard to beat. Don’t know why they repeated the same pattern on the $100 and $500 but it kinda works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom