Rob's Game- PokerGO- Where it go? (and other rants) (1 Viewer)

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
lets face it. Most poker content sucks.

Robs Game on PokerGo was great.

I just found it late last year after joining pokerGo.

WHERE THE FUDGE DID IT GO ?

looks like it got removed.

And while you're here. Why is it 99% holdem ?

And while you're still here.. Who really gives a shit about celebrity heads up matches? bad and boring.

They are killing it for me. Making it really boring. STOP IT. I'd pay double the subscription to see real degenerate content , PLO, BIGO

POKERGO get your shit together.. TAKE MY MONEY

bad bad bad

/endrant.

If they removed Rob's Home Game from PokerGo then it's a slap in the face to (us) paying customers. Then again, I haven't used the service for months even though I have a year long subscription and the WSOP just finished, so I guess I don't have a reason to pay for it anymore either.

With that said, Rob's Home Game was the most entertaining cash game production they had on there after High Stakes Poker.

It’s saturated with ‘poker celebrity’ poker games. That I really couldn’t care less about

I want action

lets face it. Most poker content sucks.

Robs Game on PokerGo was great.

I just found it late last year after joining pokerGo.

WHERE THE FUDGE DID IT GO ?

looks like it got removed.

And while you're here. Why is it 99% holdem ?

And while you're still here.. Who really gives a shit about celebrity heads up matches? bad and boring.

They are killing it for me. Making it really boring. STOP IT. I'd pay double the subscription to see real degenerate content , PLO, BIGO

POKERGO get your shit together.. TAKE MY MONEY

bad bad bad

/endrant.
I had a subscription for years and I had to can it last week. Nobody plays their little pokergo tourneys. They are super low turnout and still only holdem. They ran a 10k same weekend as Wynn once, and I think Wynn got about 20x the turnout.

If I want to see holdem, it’s either main event, or a nosebleed top prize. Everything else even the players look bored. Triton + main event good enough for me

I’ll do a month when krish’s HSP airs, watch a couple of the new poker after darks, but recurring is for the birds

Sorry Cary, it is what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom