For Sale River City New Orleans $100 Crescent City Queen (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Poker

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I did it again! I got excited and bought more 100s thinking for a relabel project and they are beautiful but just dont go with what I am looking for. Looking to make a rustic "whiskey barrel saloon" set. May just run with the Double Downs after all. So Catch and Release it is. I got these from @Racer96 and I have $125 a rack into these cause of international shipping and that is what I will release them at!

$125 a rack Paypal F&F or Venmo Plus Shipping, will ship anywhere as long as buyer picks up the responsibility, Ill pay shipping (CONUS) if someone snags all 3 racks today!!

1588798038174.png

@AWenger had expressed interest as well, I did reach out to him already, so tagging him again!
Thanks for the PMs and tags. Sorry I didn't reply earlier this week. Yes, I committed to buy either 1 or 2 of the 3 racks of these as as split in the other sale thread last month, and I will honor my commitment to either of those amounts. (But I'd also be glad to defer to other buyers, to give others a chance to buy these, if they are interested.)

Thanks for the PMs and tags. Sorry I didn't reply earlier this week. Yes, I committed to buy either 1 or 2 of the 3 racks of these as as split in the other sale thread last month, and I will honor my commitment to either of those amounts. (But I'd also be glad to defer to other buyers, to give others a chance to buy these, if they are interested.)
No worries bud. If you dont want them you dont have to. Just wanted to make sure you got them if you did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom