For Sale Rincon - Bluz - PNY - Empress - misc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natchez T

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Unfortunately it's time for my chips to find a new home.. Hopefully where they see the light of a poker table.
Please don't take offense if my prices are out of whack. I did a little digging on past sales, but it's been awhile
since I've been around, and I'm out of the loop.

I will ship USPS Priority, and the actual cost of shipping will be added to the total.
PM me for PayPal address.

Up for sale:

(300) Rincon $1 ASM chips- $75 per rack. 300 SOLD (I have another rack that are labeled. If there's interest, I'll unlabel !)

(100) Empress $5 chips- $300. SOLD

(300) Bluz at the Bend $1 chips- $85 per rack. SOLD.
(200) Bluz at the Bend $5 chips- $85 per rack. SOLD.
( 80) Bluz at the Bend $25 chips- SOLD.
(100) Bluz at the Bend $100 chips- $150. SOLD.

(100) PNY $25 secondary- $125. SOLD

(40) PNY $100 (secondary?)- $150.

(100) PEDDY Poker solid blue mint condition chips- SOLD

I also have 400 of the $2 Chips, and a few extras of misc. It will be added to this or the next listing.

Thanks for looking!
CIMG7826.JPG
CIMG7827.JPG
CIMG7821.JPG
CIMG7822.JPG
CIMG7818.JPG
CIMG7820.JPG
CIMG7824.JPG
CIMG7831.JPG
CIMG7835.JPG
CIMG7828.JPG

Last edited:
Cheers but that project’s on standby, for now.

Also re the OP, pretty sure it’s ‘Peddy’ - on those solids, nickname of the custom chip’s original owner.

Thank you. They're awesome chips, I just wish I had a need for them!

I believe I've responded to all. If I missed you, let me know. Thank you all for the interest and purchases!

Ouch!

I need those Bluz $5 in my life. Dibs if original buyer backs out. Also could use 40 of the Bluz $100's if split or someone wants to split them with me.

I’ll take the rest of the Bluz if your willing to ship to Aus.

That is tempting, and I'd love to oblige, but with high shipping, insurance. paperwork, fear, anxiety,.... ,.........,hmmm,

if you will cover actual shipping cost with insurance, I'll do it. Just tell me they won't be coming back to me! :)

Ouch!

I need those Bluz $5 in my life. Dibs if original buyer backs out. Also could use 40 of the Bluz $100's if split or someone wants to split them with me.

If it doesn't work out with FlushBlack, I'll break the 100s down by barrel. All the 5$ are bought and paid for.

That is tempting, and I'd love to oblige, but with high shipping, insurance. paperwork, fear, anxiety,.... ,.........,hmmm,

if you will cover actual shipping cost with insurance, I'll do it. Just tell me they won't be coming back to me! :)
Of course I’ll cover shipping, had over 7000 chips sent over from the US ranging from 10 to over 1000 chips, at a time not a drama at all.

Of course I’ll cover shipping, had over 7000 chips sent over from the US ranging from 10 to over 1000 chips, at a time not a drama at all.

I've got 300 $1 chips, and 100 $100 chips remaining. $405 +shipping with insurance.
PM me your shipping info, and I'll find out what shipping costs.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom