SOLD Riffle Steins $1, rack of 100 chips, cleaned + oiled edges Riffel Stein (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I picked up two racks of these, but only need one for my OFCP set of blue $1s. I just completed ultrasonic cleaning + oiling the edges of both racks, I'm letting one rack go to someone else who can enjoy them. All chips stand on edge, and are in very nice condition with incredibly few fleabites. Chips pictured below are the actual chips.

Riffle.jpg

Cleaning.JPG

This is pretty much a pass-through sale: $230 shipped CONUS for the rack. Please post in the thread if you want them!
  • PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this post.
  • Shipping Terms: FOB my post office, any additional shipping costs to be added to the final purchase price (e.g., insurance may be available for purchase per standard USPS terms and rates). As others can confirm, I package extremely well.
  • Payment Terms: Venmo, Check. Paypal Goods and Services is available only for international buyers (with buyer covering additional shipping costs and fees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom