Cancelled RHC Paulsons & Jack $25 and $100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulo

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   1
Decided to go another direction. For sale is a rack of near mint Jack $25 secondary chips “Watermelons” and a barrel of Jack $100 primary.

Asking $230US plus shipping for the rack; or willing to sell separately by the barrel. (Obvious preference to sale of the rack; but willing to accept spilt offers once accounted for.)

$2.25/chip for the Jack $25s
$2.75/chip for the Jack $100s

The rack of Blue RHC could be purchased as well, but only by the rack for $245US plus shipping.

All payments through PayPal F&F or G&S if elected to pay fees. I’m happy to work with anyone interest.

0DCB08DB-DBE7-4A59-8C5B-DCBC895CF179.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these still overlabeled?

If a buyer wants them as Jacks or a label over of their own and they’re coming labeled they’ll have to remove the stickers and any leftover adhesive before they’re playable which takes time and effort they’re currently not aware of.

Are these still overlabeled?

If a buyer wants them as Jacks or a label over of their own and they’re coming labeled they’ll have to remove the stickers and any leftover adhesive before they’re playable which takes time and effort they’re currently not aware of.
Labels have all been removed and cleaned, with no damage to the original inlay. These are Jack originals as seen. I’m also selling the blue RHC rack which was a label over when I got them.

New last minute direction. Decided to keep the Jack $25s. Contacted all members and cancelling this listing.

If anyone is still interested in the blue rack listed PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom