SOLD RHC Leaded Chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMR911

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello PCFriends, for your consideration. Here are some RHC leaded goodies for you!
Paypal Friends & Family, Venmo or Zelle preferred. Thanks in advance. Shipping is CONUS, international extra.
Lot 1: Majestic Star $100 (brand new from Apache Poker's site) x 100. $400 $330 Shipped.
Here is your chance to be part of the legend of owning 1 of 12 brand new (mint/near mint racks) that are out there in circulation.
These have been cleaned and oiled :) Come and get your leaded bear-claws!

2.jpg
3.jpg

Lot 2: Majestic Star $500 (murdered and relabeled as MJS $25) x 120. $300 $220 Shipped.
These were cherry picked and stand on edge. These have also been cleaned and oiled :) @Gorbash can back me up on this, these are incredible chips, once you get your hands on them, shuffle that buttery lead - There is no going back. I tried everything to make these work in my sets, I really did. I realized I ended falling in love with the Majestic Star $500 chip to the point I went out of my way to get the same chip with the label intact. If these were not murdered, and relabeled to $25s... You wouldn't be reading about it on a sale listing. These have become one of my favorite chips! Love the radiant red edge spots. Did I mention they are literally beautiful buttery bricks?! :p

4.jpg
5.jpg

As always,
Enjoy :)
- V

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 639
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
Memorial day bump — Price drop as well :)

Additionally:
Thank you to the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, or have served or are currently serving.

Memorial Day Thank You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Memorial day bump — Price drop as well :)

Additionally:
Thank you to the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, or have served or are currently serving.

Memorial Day Thank You GIF by Vinnie Camilleri
Open to offers as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom