SOLD RGU Sales Thread (racks/barrels) - PRICE DROP (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always loved those Nevada 5s. I don't have a place for them, but someone would be crazy not to bite on those. GLWS

You might want to update the thread to read trade and not for sale. Thanks for finally letting me know!
Per my PM I'm not ready to sell something for cash that I'm in the middle of trade talks for which have been running long. The thread is accurate as is but thank you for the advice on how my listing should read.

Actually not but whatever. As per my response. No need to string anyone along. A simple answer or “ not for sale” would suffice instead of 54 days of silence.
I had already begun trade talks before you messaged ***eventually offering the price I was actually asking (added since you messaged me about this for some reason)*** so that takes preference. The trade deals with multiple other items I currently have listed and takes time. Additionally, I finally got to see and spend the weekend with my parents, sister, and nieces who I love dearly and haven't been even able to hug in 3 months - this was my main priority not chip sales. Add to that 7+ additional daily new messages from other conversations involving chips I had actually already sold, I decided to use my limited time to respond to them since they had already sent funds and not respond to a situation where nothing had changed. I'm sorry you feel slighted by waiting 48 hours for your last response. If you have anything else to say however I'd ask you PM (with the other messages you've been actively sending me) as it's not productive to this thread.

Last edited:
My last comment. All you had to do was communicate. That’s what most of us do here. Have a good night.
If I haven't received a response to my question and it's very important to me that I get one, I follow up and let that person know. Communication is a two way street.

Last edited:
There you go again. I was answering you in your pm and you want to keep bringing it public. I was not calling you out here but you keep it up. So keep up if you want. Ridiculous!

You might want to update the thread to read trade and not for sale. Thanks for finally letting me know!

You decided to make this public by posting here 3 min after you sent the same thing to me via PM.

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 1.41.53 AM.png

We could have talked this out via PM like adults but you decided you needed to make a public show of your frustration public. It's disappointing :(.

Closing this thread but will be combining threads tomorrow. If anyone else has any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me I'd be happy to discuss this^ or any of the chips listed for sale in the OP. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom