Refugee saying hello (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Hey, there is action here re: poker chips! I've missed that.

Anybody have pics of the CPS low denom cash chips in play or splashed, or can point me to them? Might have to get me some of those

Even "Cowboys"?

reported. this term is unacceptable for the following reasons:

- disrepectfully appropriates an animal term to refer to humans who subjugate said animal;
- does not acknowledge female cowpersons;
- acknowledges the existence of a population without immediately recognizing the crimes of said population against native americans.

please refer to the internet to determine what terms remain permissible in light of the amount of time we now have available to analyze language used by those who have but do not recognize their keyboard privilege.

reported. this term is unacceptable for the following reasons:

- disrepectfully appropriates an animal term to refer to humans who subjugate said animal;
- does not acknowledge female cowpersons;
- acknowledges the existence of a population without immediately recognizing the crimes of said population against native americans.

please refer to the internet to determine what terms remain permissible in light of the amount of time we now have available to analyze language used by those who have but do not recognize their keyboard privilege.

...and to pile on, there is a thread about the most offensive word on this forum. Your "c" word is far worse than the others mentioned in the post. Go Steelers!

And you don't have to pay to put a picture on your profile, it's like, revolutionary or something. Pretty sure it's going to catch on around the interwebz

And you don't have to pay to put a picture on your profile, it's like, revolutionary or something. Pretty sure it's going to catch on around the interwebz
I know one case where the trend has caught on...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom