SOLD [Reduced] Majestic Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
860 Majestics that are enough to spread a 30-player T10,000, plus deepstacks, and many other configurations with rebuys and color ups. An excellent starter/travel set, only played a handful of times. It features the upgrade to the orange 5k (instead of brown), and a custom 25k. Only selling as a set.

Got this breakdown from @BGinGA:
  • 25 x 245
  • 100 x 245
  • 500 x 125
  • 1k x 145
  • 5k x 75 (upgraded to orange with @Gear labels)
  • 25k x 25 (These are custom with Gear labels)
Asking $385+shipping CONUS, including racks and a birdcage.

GPI Elite Bounty Chips. Never put in play, but shuffled a few times. Still razor sharp. SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_8338.jpg
    IMG_8338.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_8351.jpg
    IMG_8351.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 746
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Updated price bump.

40 GPI Elite Bounty Chips - $65 shipped
860 Majestics Tournament set - $505 shipped

Found some extra @Gear labels that I will include for the buyer of the tournament set.

Updated prices:
  • $60 for the bounty chips
  • $495 for the Majestic set

Attachments

• 1C73FCC9-BDDB-4984-ACBE-8E12B9541800.jpeg
    1C73FCC9-BDDB-4984-ACBE-8E12B9541800.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 192
Updated:
  • 20 GPI Bounty chips - asking $35 shipped
  • 860-chip Majestic Tournament set - asking $490+shipping
Feel free to pm with offers or questions.

A barrel of GPI Bounty chips and a complete Majestic tournament set up for grabs. Questions & offers accepted in the thread or via pm!

Sorry, I'm still learning all the various manufacturers. Are the GPI Bounty chips clay, ceramic, plastic or something else? Thanks.

I believe they are made at a facility that makes Paulsons.
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/paulson-elite-poker-chips/
Very interesting. I hadn't run across those on the Apache site yet. So they have a similar feel to a Paulson clay chip? Same clay material?

I really like the style and simplicity of the label. I'd be tempted to consider these for a tourney set if the T100 wasn't out of stock. Are there quite a few of them around on here? If anyone has an opinion (pro or con) on these chips, please PM me.

Not thread-jacking. I'm VERY interested in the Bounty Chips. @dmoney I'll PM you later today.

Very interesting. I hadn't run across those on the Apache site yet. So they have a similar feel to a Paulson clay chip? Same clay material?

I really like the style and simplicity of the label. I'd be tempted to consider these for a tourney set if the T100 wasn't out of stock. Are there quite a few of them around on here? If anyone has an opinion (pro or con) on these chips, please PM me.

Not thread-jacking. I'm VERY interested in the Bounty Chips. @dmoney I'll PM you later today.

Hi, I know you are interested in these. Would you like to split them? I dont need that many

LOL, these have been in the classifieds for over two weeks, but today three of us want these chips! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I see now. You're right...I'm just tired of looking for bounty chips. If these aren't available guess i will have to label some

New price on the Majestics - $455+shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_4303.JPG
    IMG_4303.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom