SOLD REDUCED: BTP Sample Sets, Tropicana $100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Trying to thin out the herd a bit. These chips are all extras, so happy to see them go somewhere they'll get used and abused!

Happy to ship worldwide. Shipping is FOB from my post office. I package everything extremely well and am happy to send photos in advance of shipping for peace of mind. For small lots shipped abroad, will work to find a economical solution to help keep costs down - Prices for shipping to US run approx. $10 untracked or $15 tracked for up to 250g. $17 untracked or $23 tracked for up to 500g. $25 untracked or $30 tracked for up to 1kg. Swiss and EU Shipping would run less.

LOT #1: 60x Paulson Classics $25 SOLD!
- in what I would call good to very good condition, a few chips have minor flea bites.
PRICE:
$100 + shipping $80 + shipping (less than I paid)

IMG_3413 (1).jpg

LOT #2: 40x 20x Tropicana v2 $100
- bought as uncirculated and never used by me. Planned to built a mixed house mould set, but went in many other directions!
PRICE: $325 + shipping $310 + shipping $150 + Shipping (less than I paid)

IMG_3416 (1).jpg
IMG_3184.jpg

LOT #3: 1x JACK Detroit Full Sample Set SOLD!
- Mint, uncirculated as purchased from the Chip Room during second sale.
PRICE:
$105 + shipping

IMG_2973 (1).jpg

LOT #4: Big Top Poker Tournament Sample Set (3x full sample sets available) 2x full sample sets remaining!
- chalky minty custom Paulson goodness. I initially bought 10x sample sets off someone immediately after the reveal of the BTP chips, thinking it would be the only way to get some of these. Since then, I've been lucky to obtain a playable set, so the samples are extras. Selling at what I paid for them.
PRICE: $105/Sample Set + shipping $95/Sample Set + shipping (less than I paid)

IMG_3074 (1).jpg

Please post interest in this thread and follow-up via PM. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
1 BTP Sample Set SOLD! 1 barrel Trop 100s still pending.

2x BTP Samples and 1x barrel of Trop 100s still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom