SOLD REDUCED: 550 chip Inter-continental San Juan tourney set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted that a few times but I'll say it again: This set might be the best looking Bud Jones I've ever laid my eyes on...
Undoubtedly this ^^. Mel, if you hand-picked those colors/denoms, you did an outstanding job.

Hoping that Larry finally caves, and I get to play with these next February at k9dr's Melee event. :sneaky:

I'll include Bud Jones racks for the 39mm chips, and Matsui racks for the 43mm chips. What's not to love here???

The 5s are uncirculated, too. Woot! (I thought they were only available used.)

How can you tell? I'm new enough to Bud Jones, that I can't tell used from uncirculated. They all look new to me! Please educate me, I'd appreciate it.

New Bud Jones (on the right) have a satin finish. When they see table time they turn glossy because all the shuffling plus oils from people's hands essentially "polish" the chip.

new-old-bud-jones.jpg

The inlay is starting to yellow on the used chip (this one also happens to be cracked at the 9 o'clock position but it's holding together). There's also a bit of table junk in the border between the recessed inlay and chip body.

new-old-bud-jones3.jpg

The used chip is scratched on the body.

new-old-bud-jones2.jpg

Doesn't anyone have a Bud Jones itch that they need to scratch? As far as Bud Jones chips go, these are pretty awesome!! Just check out the colors.
Anyone????

Hi Mel,

My apologies for the radio silence. I had to go to the hospital urgently and I had other things to think about than poker. Yes, there are more important things;)

Is the set still available? If so, I'll take it.

While waiting for your news, I wish you an excellent evening!

Hi Mel,

My apologies for the radio silence. I had to go to the hospital urgently and I had other things to think about than poker. Yes, there are more important things;)

Is the set still available? If so, I'll take it.

While waiting for your news, I wish you an excellent evening!

WOW! So sorry to hear you were in the hospital!!! I hope you are OK!! I will send you a PM about the chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom