Redbelly's New Man Cave (Bourbon Shelf)! Artistic input needed... (1 Viewer)

That is totally rad - unless that makes me sound old, then it's totally narlly.

Either way, very cool.

Very impressive, just please don't use repurposed airline coach seats around your poker table.;)

Ok!!!

It has come back home![emoji41]

A wall mountable "Redbelly" wingtip![emoji7]

I can not say enough good things about the individuals that allowed this to happen and took so much artistic license to bring about (too me at least) a work of art. They went over and beyond with this project and on their own time!

I would like to thank J5 who took the original Redbelly artwork and fine tuned it for this project!

To recap, I received this wingtip and stripped out all the old bulbs and electrical wiring. I ordered and installed LED lights, remote dimmer (on/off) switch, and power source. Cleaned up the lenses then sent it back to have it painted. I pretty much left it to them to come up with the design. I just requested a "red" belly and the simple "Redbelly's" logo at the aft portion of the wingtip.

The fine people who did this project for me ALSO presented me with a painted, framable, aluminum piece with the complete Redbelly logo on it! WAY WAY over the top!

Hope you all enjoy! Alas it will soon get carefully wrapped and placed in storage until the Redbelly Poker Room reopens![emoji22]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681125.558562.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681139.433856.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681167.152037.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681182.759785.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681210.573745.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681237.471060.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681258.881332.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460681269.653710.jpg

I had forgotten about this, and I'm sure I'll forget about it while in storage. That looks fantastic!!

Fantastic. Really great surprise for you that turned out very nice. Can't wait to see them installed.

Nice Sean! Are you looking for homes in Denver yet?
We are/ aren't.... We simply can't move before June of 2017. Right now just narrowing down areas. Evergreen Conifer are possibilities but think we will settle South of I-70/ Monument and North.... and West of I-25. Possibilities also exist for Elizabeth and Franktown. We have seen a lot that we like but just can't pull the trigger yet. Everything we DO look at has a LARGE basement![emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

As attractive as the Evergreen/Conifer areas may be, your career as a pilot probably makes the Arvada area (or similar) much more doable. Elizabeth? Isn't that in the sticks? When you mention that place or Monument, that tells you you still haven't 100% decided on DIA or Colorado Springs as your airport. Is this correct?

As attractive as the Evergreen/Conifer areas may be, your career as a pilot probably makes the Arvada area (or similar) much more doable. Elizabeth? Isn't that in the sticks? When you mention that place or Monument, that tells you you still haven't 100% decided on DIA or Colorado Springs as your airport. Is this correct?
So...

It's a balance...

I'm senior, (hard for me to believe but I am)... that allows me to basically work 3 day trips that only has me driving 1,1:15,1:30 to DIA (and back once a week depending where "home" is) ... 12/13 years from now I'll be retired and not really interested in drive distance to work but more WHERE I live. Even a 2 hour drive once a week to and from work is better than the lost day I have every week commuting from SEA to LAS every week. Larkspur, Littleton, West of Castle Rock, Just north of Monument... it's all in play. 5,10,15 acres would be a plus too... right now we are focusing on our youngest... It's hard but what's right... the summer of 2017 is coming... a poker room will be built... and it will be epic![emoji41]

Such a great project, and turned out fantastic, Sean! Kudos for your vision and ability to get this done.

the Redbelly Poker Room is at the top of my "must's!" list along with the Hitching Post, to attend a meatup at. Can't wait to see your new poker room

This looks like an awesome project and it turned out so well! Cannot wait to see it in situ in your new poker room!

Out of interest I had a sneak at houses for sale in those areas you mention and now I'm sick. The space you guys get for your money is unreal. I'd be lucky to fit a poker table in my tiny garage that is too small for my car!

This looks like an awesome project and it turned out so well! Cannot wait to see it in situ in your new poker room!

Out of interest I had a sneak at houses for sale in those areas you mention and now I'm sick. The space you guys get for your money is unreal. I'd be lucky to fit a poker table in my tiny garage that is too small for my car!

Man, don't check out Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or a lot of the Midwest. You can get a nice place in those areas for about half of what you'd pay in Littleton, looking at Zillow...

Come to San Antonio. I will even help you set up your poker room! You can get some pretty good deals on homes here but no basements.

Epic!

My company is working on a new remote office and conference room at DTW...I suggested this as one of the Interior design elements...a wall of these shelves with memorabilia .it may be losing out to a rotary engine mounted on a wall... :(

Man, don't check out Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or a lot of the Midwest. You can get a nice place in those areas for about half of what you'd pay in Littleton, looking at Zillow...

I'm in the wrong country. My partner is actually open to moving to the US, but not sure I'd find work as easily as I do here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom