Cancelled Red Rock 1s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnebesny

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm looking for a barrel or two of Red Rock 1s. Also willing to buy singles. Please PM me if you have some for sale.

1601749793755.png

Hi,

I am at Red Rock regularly. I could pick you up what you want but be forewarned the chips have been on the tables for 14ish years unless they have gotten new chips in the last few months. Also, they have not been very helpful with me cherry-picking. I might be able to go to my host and have him intercede on my behalf but I’d be cherry-picking from ancient chips.

I live here so if you want to try to find better ones through someone who picked them up new/near new, you can hit me up as a last resort.

Happy hunting,

Dan

I live here so if you want to try to find better ones through someone who picked them up new/near new, you can hit me up as a last resort.
Thanks so much, they're for a relabel project so ideally I'd prefer to buy from someone who got them when they were newer, but I'll definitely keep you in mind. Thanks again.

For what it’s worth, I played a lot pre-COVID at red rock as well. No new $1s in that room — same at Green Valley Ranch for that matter. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom