GB Completed Rebuy: Wooden Cardboxes- Done! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
*Done! Thanks yall.

Hey party people, @allforcharity reached out about taking 6 of these, and I figured with so many card setups being sold, might be time to go and pick up another bunch of these. It's been a bit, life's still crazy but if I get enough interest I would drive over and get another 20 or 40 boxes from the supplier. Not going to tag everyone but I've sent an awful lot out and had lots of happy people; I want to see if there's interest at bulk again. I guarantee nothing at this time, no money changing hands until I'm sure this has the interest.

20230212_095455 (1).jpg

20230212_100751 (1).jpg

C6CF5FB5-5F2A-488F-A674-71C9F95B2C37.jpeg

@Machine 's picture PLUS @Machine 's wonderful cards.

A10C0B26-91CA-47BA-A38B-A4EB51DEC99E.jpeg

@OneEyedHack 's hoard, looking good.

IMG_5258.jpeg

@rusmon Has got one, why don't you???

20230308_082558.jpg

Below is the original sales thread with more information. Prices have changed, was trying to finish that push and had dropped a few of them even more before closing the thread. I'll be completely honest and say this took more time than I thought it would and life's busy, going on a research cruise then moving houses so I'm valuing my time a bit more, plus this is going to annoy my wife so this helps make it worth it.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wooden-card-boxes-all-this-for-a-slice-of-gabagool.101356/

One important change is the price of one box has gone up a bunch. They're just too tall for any decent box and when paired or more they fit conveniently in medium/large flat rates so I can pack them much easier. Apologies if this throws off anyone's plans, I promise they're a good product but this isn't my job and I want to keep it easier.

Full disclosure, out of +120 sold, one was found to have a missing screw on the lid, otherwise no problems and good reviews for them. I sent a full refund including shipping.

****************************************************************************************
Met threshold for the first 20 and am going ahead and picking up another box, I'll drive over and start filling orders/sending PMs/taking payments later tonight/tomorrow. I will have 40 to distribute unless I get crazy interest, then Ill reup all the way to 60.

Please only post interest if you'd like to buy them!

All including shipping to CONUS, we can talk international, would rather send it as one big package (hehe) over a border.

1 box, box+padded envelope: $29 shipped. Most of this is the darn shipping.
2 boxes, MFRB: $42 shipped
3 boxes, MFRB: $55 shipped
4 boxes, MFRB: $72 shipped
6 boxes, LFRB: $94 shipped
20 boxes!? $200 plus shipping. Pretty heavy, but we could talk.

Any other amounts, I'm down to haggle, whatever. Also love cards, interested in trades for setups unless they're "very good condition with minimal to no bowing".

Feel free to ask questions below, let me know. There's a hard stop to this on May 11th when I leave the country for a long while. I may have exhausted the interest for these, we'll see.

Current numbers:
1-6 - @allforcharity
7-10 @Justin Olson
11-13 @rusmon
14-17: @doublebooyah85
18-19: @RowlettTexasChipGuy
**Eyyyyyy, orders filling soon
20-23: @mugenpowr
24-25: @BPTDirector
26-28: @210golfer
29-31: @Azanulbizar
32-33: @Budha
34-37: @EL_Grande85
38-40: @JJsizlr74

First box filled except for the one extra shame box. Will pick up another box of 20 if this gets more momentum in the next few days.
*ah hell, good interest so far, ill pick up 40 this weekend.

Last edited:
I'll bump this a few times over the weekend; in a perfect world I can drive over and pack these up this weekend.

Why 20? Does it come in a single box of 20 from the supplier or something?
Yes. Drive a while to pick up bulk cases of 20. I don't have the scratch to have a large standing stock so can't buy huge amounts, plus we're moving houses so its a good deal but I don't want hundreds of these stacked.

Mooks-and-goons-cookin-brauts-for-dinner-bump. Picking them up tomorrow with the plan to pack and ship first thing Monday morning, git em.

Up your advertising game! I suggest the slogan “Decks in Boxes”

Edit: Apparently the original video is hard to find on YouTube.

Last edited:
Up your advertising game! I suggest the slogan “Decks in Boxes”

Edit: Apparently the original video is hard to find on YouTube.
Not a bad idea! I never was much of a salesman, I would run a stadium beer stand into the ground somehow.

Picked up the boxes and have PM'd all the buyers. Once I get money and shipping info I'll pack and ship early this week. Still have 15 to sell.

Last edited:
All current orders have been shipped, got 9 more available. If needed I can close this and head to the classified section for sure.

7 left- $1 off today. I'm at sea from next Friday until end of June and would love to get these out of the house before moving. Let's make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom