Ready for a cold one? Acrylic Dealer Button design - UPDATED, Closing 10/29 (1 Viewer)

Pony

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
This summer I was having a cold one, and thought it might make a fun dealer button design. I am ordering a few via justin's acrylic dealer button order thread, which is here; https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dealer-buttons-group-buy-65mm-x-12mm-acrylic-11-2023.111160/

I can increase the order if anyone's interested.

UPDATE 10/28; Lots of interest (thanks!), here's some details;

- Price; same as the acrylic buy thread, $9.00/button. No markups, no royalties, whatever the cost of the button is - is the price you pay. Least I can do for the PCF community. I'll send out invoices Sunday night - PPFF, Venmo, and Mapes chips are great for payment :p
- Shipping;
a) if you're ordering other buttons via the thread, I'll work with Justin on having your button(s) included with whatever you're getting direct from him (please note if you're getting other buttons from Justin in your post(s) here in this thread so you're not double-charged for shipping).
b) if you're NOT buying other buttons, then these will come directly from me.
c) Shipping cost is going to be the same as in the Justin thread, this seemed the easiest way to go.
1-2 buttons $4.50 first class

3-5 buttons $5.50 first class

6-12 buttons $9.00 priority

Note that these take a while to get made, and then shipped back and processed through customs, etc.

Let me know if any questions, thanks!

UPDATE 10/29; New color corrected image (original mock-up as thumbnail)

beer can 1c.JPG

beer can 1b.JPG

Last edited:
Also; if needed, I can still tweak. I believe artwork has to be submitted by Nov. 1st, although my hope was to submit later today (but could put off until Sunday)

don't leave me out, I'll take 1

The inside of a can would be black so if you’re doing an open one, change it from white. Or do the can unopened.

1698493324292.jpeg

You can do double sided printing so have the can bottom on the reverse with Dealer or something…

1698493209879.jpeg

The inside of a can would be black so if you’re doing an open one, change it from white. Or do the can unopened.

View attachment 1216347

You can do double sided printing so have the can bottom on the reverse with Dealer or something…

View attachment 1216346
Eh, I like the foam on the inside, means its full! The one you posted might be empty, which is a sad sight.

I'll actually take 2 if @Himewad doesn't chime in

He did reach out, we discussed ceramic buttons - the last higher def detailed buttons I had BR Poker print didn't print well, while the acrylics were great - so I'm going to look at talking with BR Poker more in-depth this next week, and see what some options are. I'd hate to spend money on printing that didn't do justice to the artwork

I do have a recommendation…I know this was likely taken on a sunny day and the blue reflection from the sky makes the whole can blue. It may look a bit too blue when printed and used inside on a table.
Possibly more like this? Just a suggestion.
IMG_5098.jpeg

Last edited:
I do have a recommendation…I know this was likely taken on a sunny day and the blue reflection from the sky makes the whole can blue. It may look a bit too blue when printed and used inside on a table.
Possibly more like this? Just a suggestion.
Suggestion appreciated, color balance/correction hadn't been done (hasn't been done yet). I'd simply whipped this out, posted, and planned on doing some final tweaks before 'sending it off'(think I mentioned that in the other thread).

Suggestion appreciated, color balance/correction hadn't been done (hasn't been done yet). I'd simply whipped this out, posted, and planned on doing some final tweaks before 'sending it off'(think I mentioned that in the other thread).
It really is a great photo…love the suds, and the treatment to the dealer type.

This isn't an actual "sale" thread, so I can't close it - but it's closed for orders now :tup:

I'll try to get invoices figured out and sent out in the next 24...

FOLLOW UP 11/2;

Discussed with BR Pro. I've got some ideas, and will be doing a print sample, and then if that comes back good, posting a ceramic group buy here when I'm done with my additional complimentary ideas/designs. Maybe within a week, most likely closer to 2.

Update 1/22/24;

Buttons arrived, I'm going to start working on getting these packaged and labeled tonight!

Ugh, apparently I set aside the list I created and can't find it, so I'll most likely be going through all the PM's individually... appreciate the patience

acrylic db1.JPG

1) These will go out in the mail tomorrow

2) I absolutely am working on what I call an 'expanded design' as mentioned several posts up, and those will be done through BR Pro on ceramic. The main design part is (essentially) done, and I am working on the accessory designs (now that the holidays are over). With all my other stuff I'm also working on, I am hoping to have something to show by around the middle of Feb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom