RayRob - Thanks folks! New Member (from Arkansas) (1 Viewer)

Welcome to PCF Ray !
We want to see pics from your 20-year collection !

Welcome!
20 years and you can't spare photos of some of the collection!? You gotta give us something! :)

Thank you allowing me to join this prestigious group. I have been a chip collector and poker player for around 20 years!

I looking to forward to interacting with you good folks!

Respectfully,
Ray Roberts
Arkansas
All these fellow Arkansas guys joining lately... I'm taking credit lol

Welcome!
20 years and you can't spare photos of some of the collection!? You gotta give us something! :)
I might be a bit unclear. As a first-day new member, I don’t think I can post anything yet, right?

You can post pictures, there are some limits, like DM/PM and access to post in classifieds.

There are a few ways to add photos, if on the computer you can click and drag the photo into the text box, or and this one works on the phone, click the picture icon and then browse to your file structure and select the photo.

Non of the cool kids use attach files for photos ;)

howtophoto.jpg

You can post pictures, there are some limits, like DM/PM and access to post in classifieds.

There are a few ways to add photos, if on the computer you can click and drag the photo into the text box, or and this one works on the phone, click the picture icon and then browse to your file structure and select the photo.

Non of the cool kids use attach files for photos ;)

View attachment 1135696
Cool kids be using mobile and cell phones. I can't drag and drop. Dang, you guys only post while on your computers?

Both, often at the same time, I prefer to type from the computer but most photos are on my phone, I post then edit to add photos.

IMG_0587.jpg

Do you not have an "attach file" button on the bottom of your comment box? Also, where about Arkansas are you? My and @deskjob101 are about 20 min north of LR
Benton, brother.

Thanks for directing me to the link area! (I’m still recovering from a stroke - and old, not great with tech yet. ❤️) When I’m at home, I’ll get some better shots! Meanwhile, here is the only chip photo I have made myself (last night). Lol.
1684257846581.jpeg

Benton, brother.

Thanks for directing me to the link area! (I’m still recovering from a stroke - and old, not great with tech yet. ❤️) When I’m at home, I’ll get some better shots! Meanwhile, here is the only chip photo I have made myself (last night). Lol. View attachment 1135760
So many Benton players, half the guys I want to get out to my games live near Benton and don't want to make the drive... They're like 28, so driving 45 minutes is awful tough on em lol

So many Benton players, half the guys I want to get out to my games live near Benton and don't want to make the drive... They're like 28, so driving 45 minutes is awful tough on em lol
That’s to know! Ever go to Saracen? (

I’m proud of your recovery too, friend! Relearning spoken English has been the hardest thing I’ve ever done, by far. ❤️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom