Rattling the Virtual Tin Cup - Donate to LINKS_STRONG? (1 Viewer)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Yo! Many of you know my story, and many of you probably don't.

Short version: diagnosed with cancer in 2013, chipper community rallied, links_strong was born, started fundraising as a way to say thank you, getting close to $100k in funds raised for head and neck cancer research between my golf-a-thons and golf outings. [You can read the longer version here. Yes, it's a wall-o-text. Deal with it. ;)]

Anyway, trying to reach as many people as possible so why not try again here? Not gonna catch any fish if you don't get the hook wet and the support from PCF has been absolutely incredible over the years :)

Here's a link to the donate page of our site. We've got sponsorship opportunities available for our golf outing in September, too - PM me if you are interested!

Oh...if any of you want to choose us as the recipient of any auction or sale proceeds at any time in the future, we'd be delighted! We've got receipts at the ready for you to show the tax-man!

Josh is a solid OG member of PCF and has given much to this community and has given back a tremendous amount to the support network around cancer research. I’ve donated before and will be honored to donate again.
^^ this ^^
Done!
Great guy, great cause.
^^ and this ^^

Shipped & will double down for the golf tourney

As a 2x survivor, this is a no brainer for me.
Screenshot_20220702-235905_Chrome.jpg

Yo! Many of you know my story, and many of you probably don't.

Short version: diagnosed with cancer in 2013, chipper community rallied, links_strong was born, started fundraising as a way to say thank you, getting close to $100k in funds raised for head and neck cancer research between my golf-a-thons and golf outings. [You can read the longer version here. Yes, it's a wall-o-text. Deal with it. ;)]

Anyway, trying to reach as many people as possible so why not try again here? Not gonna catch any fish if you don't get the hook wet and the support from PCF has been absolutely incredible over the years :)

Here's a link to the donate page of our site. We've got sponsorship opportunities available for our golf outing in September, too - PM me if you are interested!

Oh...if any of you want to choose us as the recipient of any auction or sale proceeds at any time in the future, we'd be delighted! We've got receipts at the ready for you to show the tax-man!
I was broadly familiar with this story but this was the first time I read the complete history. Intense and moving. I am humbled by your courage and activism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom