SOLD Rare set of BCC Speakeasy on the Web mold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the relatively few 1ks in the set is the only reason this wasn’t snapped up in the first few minutes of posting.

Here’s an idea: two people splitting the set and using it for two STTs

T20k starting stack:

25 - 12 (120)
100 - 12 (120)
500 - 9 (90 + 20)
1k - 4 (40)
5k - 2 (20 + 1)

Color up 25s with 6 500s and color up 100s with 14 500s + 1 5k. Leaving enough 5ks for 4 re-buys.

Leaves unnecessary extras for a combined resale:

25s - 100
100s - 40

I would have a hard time passing if anyone would like to team up for such a split. Or even better, someone swoop in here for the full set and rescue me from these impure thoughts that I’m having.

@kk405 sorry for clogging up the thread with my ramblings

Change that up to 16/11/9/4 and you essentially remove any "unnecessary" chips and get a few more chips in play early in the tourney. But given the 3 barrels of the 5ks I completely agree with @HaRDHouSeiNC this set 100% shouldn't be split, it's got a great breakdown for a 2 table 10k structure with lots of rebuys or a 20k/25k freeze out structure. Gorgeous colors too, GLWS!

Change that up to 16/11/9/4 and you essentially remove any "unnecessary" chips and get a few more chips in play early in the tourney. But given the 3 barrels of the 5ks I completely agree with @HaRDHouSeiNC this set 100% shouldn't be split, it's got a great breakdown for a 2 table 10k structure with lots of rebuys or a 20k/25k freeze out structure. Gorgeous colors too, GLWS!
Hey, that’s even better! I know I’m most likely dreaming though. Someone will go for the whole thing, no doubt

@kk405 sorry for clogging up the thread with my ramblings
All good… I don’t mind two people splitting and enjoying this amazing set. But it would be awesome to see it kept as one set and eventually even expanded… I know there are chips out there… it might take some time to get them, but they do exist

Well...FFS, I think if I come back to stare at these chips any more than I have the last few days my monitor is just going to burn a permanent image into the screen.

I'm going to have to sell a bunch of chips I truly love to recover from it, but man this is the grail set for me...so I'm going to buy it. PM incoming.

Well...FFS, I think if I come back to stare at these chips any more than I have the last few days my monitor is just going to burn a permanent image into the screen.

I'm going to have to sell a bunch of chips I truly love to recover from it, but man this is the grail set for me...so I'm going to buy it. PM incoming.
Oh thank God.

I've been fighting with myself all weekend. Thank you for saving me from myself.

That said, I'll backup just in case.
All that split talk was hurting my teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom