- Dec 23, 2020
- Reaction score
- Union Grove WI
- AUCTION ENDS ON
- May 30, 2021
- AUCTION ENDS AT
- 10:00 PM Eastern Time
- STARTING BID
- MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
- PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
- PayPal F&F
- SHIPPING TERMS
- Free Worldwide
- SHIPS VIA
- AUCTION GUIDELINES
- The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
- The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
- Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
We all know what the book says about the chips from Felix’s Lovelock Casino. We all love the “values” seen in the book. Here for auction if you’re interested are 4 barrels of casino used $1.00 Felix’s Lovelock NV Casino on the horseshoe mold. Blue with Gold inserts. I will provide any pictures you request if you’re a serious bidder. These chips have not been cleaned or oiled or restored in any way, they’re as they came off the casino floor. Bidding is for the lot of all 4 barrels only. There will be no splits. Can you find more of these? The short answer is no, you probably cannot, but they’re poker chips right? They surface all the time you’d have to do your research on availability and production. According to the book these chips were produced in 1962, a bit older than me as I’m a ‘66 model! Aside from mild casino wear these chips are in great condition with no warping or color fade. There is flea bites in some of them and I will try to show that in the pictures. Thanks for looking. Note: I don’t care what you do with these chips after purchase or wether you keep or sell them or have no interest what you sell them for if you do.