Cancelled RAFFLE: Le Paulson Noir cash set - 1,000pcs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some have predicted, this raffle is taking very long to fill up.

I've decided to start selling individual racks. The number of tickets will be reduced to match the value of the remaining chips, but the raffle ticket prices will remain at $25 each. I hope this will help make the raffle happen at some point.

I might also try my luck selling individual racks on eBay.

When there are only 2 denominations left I will cancel the raffle, as I feel the remaining chips won't make up a functional set at that point.

Of course, as always, you are free to change or opt out of your entries whenever you want.

Last edited:
Sorry i dont understand...bad english :(
You dont sell the set trough the raffle anymore?!
I go out of the raffle if its only for 1 rack.

Sorry i dont understand...bad english :(
You dont sell the set trough the raffle anymore?!
I go out of the raffle if its only for 1 rack.

The raffle is still going, but I'm also going to sell per rack now.

There are three types of chips in the set: $1, $5, and $25. As long as all three types are still available the raffle will continue (down to 100x $1, 100x $5, and 100x $25).
If there are only two types of chips in the set (like only $1 and $5, or only $5 and $25) I will cancel the raffle, because in my opinion you need at least three types to be able to call it a chip set.

So:
If I sell two racks individually, there are still 700 chips remaining in the raffle, and the number of tickets will be reduced to 84.
If I sell four racks individually, there are 500 chips remaining, and the number of tickets will be reduced to 60.

But if I sell the rack of $25 chips, even though there are still 800 chips left, there would only be $1 and $5 chips. At that point I will cancel the raffle, because you can't host a game with 400x $1 and 400x $5 chips. The remaining 800 chips will be sold as individual racks then.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how having a raffle up for three months and completely changing the chips/terms/tickets multiple times is allowed. There are likely people who signed up three months ago that aren’t following the thread and don’t realize the terms have changed in the way they have. If you want to change basically every part of the raffle then cancel it and start a new one.

I don’t understand how having a raffle up for three months and completely changing the chips/terms/tickets multiple times is allowed. There are likely people who signed up three months ago that aren’t following the thread and don’t realize the terms have changed in the way they have. If you want to change basically every part of the raffle then cancel it and start a new one.

Unfortunately, changes needed to be made in order to get the raffle closer to happening. After three months, not even half the tickets had been reserved.

The ultimate goal is to exchange the chips for cash, and the raffle wasn't getting me there.

Reservations have dropped to 25%, and it's honestly been too much of a hassle anyway, keeping track of reservations.

I can try to keep the raffle going, but at this rate it could take years, so I'm cancelling the raffle.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I'll start a new thread with a straight sale of the remaining chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom