For Sale Raffle - Key West Set (490 chips) plus cards and dealer buttons (Now taking payments) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I can't believe I won! I'm very new here to this forum and I just want to say that the people that make up this forum are the friendliest and classiest I've encountered and I've been a part of a handful of other communities. This is my first raffle entry and definitely not my last!

Wow I can't believe I won! I'm very new here to this forum and I just want to say that the people that make up this forum are the friendliest and classiest I've encountered and I've been a part of a handful of other communities. This is my first raffle entry and definitely not my last!

Too bad we all hate you now for winning this raffle.........:sneaky::LOL: :laugh:

congrats man nice set of chips

I’m disappointed...I only entered this raffle because of the 3rd drawing for baked goods from Tracy, not the chips. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for a fun raffle MD Mike!

I’m disappointed...I only entered this raffle because of the 3rd drawing for baked goods from Tracy, not the chips. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for a fun raffle MD Mike!
@Tracy - up to you if you want to mail some cookies to a third raffle winner before I close this thread :)

@Tracy - up to you if you want to mail some cookies to a third raffle winner before I close this thread :)

Just kidding. You’ve done a lot for this raffle and then added a bonus. No need to make Tracy do the extra work. I already purchased some nice chips from her and appreciate that. Txs!

Just kidding. You’ve done a lot for this raffle and then added a bonus. No need to make Tracy do the extra work. I already purchased some nice chips from her and appreciate that. Txs!
I don’t mind! I like baking!

I forgot I had meant to come back to this thread and grab a spot. Doh.

Congrats to the winners!

Ahh just catching up on messages. I’m sorry I don’t log in as much as I should. Well at least the raffle went off. Congrats

Ahh just catching up on messages. I’m sorry I don’t log in as much as I should. Well at least the raffle went off. Congrats
I felt super bad giving up your spot. I had nightmares for like two days that you’d hate me :oops:

Just received the winnings! Big thanks again to Mike for hosting a great raffle. I'm beyond excited to get these in play :D:D:D

Sorry for the crappy pics :(

Attachments

• IMG_2825.JPG
    IMG_2825.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_2829.JPG
    IMG_2829.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 130
I’m super happy that they have a good home!! This was probably going to be my only raffle since I am all booked up on sets I want to keep but these were my first real chips beyond Chinese chips and I have never been able to have any other quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom