SOLD RAFFLE - 693 Customized Majestics - The Silver Club (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unfamiliar with these chips - though they look legit. However, you're only putting a value of approximately $250 on them? 100 entries x 2.50? Am I missing something or is this lot on the cheaper end of poker chips?

Hopefully I don't get banned from this site, before the date of drawing, but thus far, Majestics are my group's favorites. Well, they really like the Terribles as well, but the Mejestics, to me, seem more durable. Plus, my goal is a custom or semi-custom set. I'm torn between a CPC set, or just relabeling Majestics, hence my hat in this ring.

ALL FULL!! (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the commitments. I will be contacting everybody with a few group conversations relaying my payment info with totals. I will also update the top of post #2 with the info as well. Again, thanks to all who participated and good luck to everyone!

hey, that's the combo to my safe! ... I mean, um, nothing

payment sent
...and now I have your addresss......
Yes_Baby.jpg

If for some reason I paid off the wrong lottery person and don't win this, I have 7 of Steve's chips I can spare to fill out the last rack.

40 minutes to draw 2 numbers? No wonder nothing the government does is timely:LOL: :laugh::rolleyes:

And the winner is Joseywales. Congratulations on the win! In an odd twist he won both the midday and evening draws today as it would happen. Almost like it was destiny!

Results for April 23, 2017: http://lottery.olg.ca/en-ca/daily-games/pick-2/about-pick-2

The chips will be mailed out tomorrow!

Big thanks to all who participated.

Steve / Quick

I will now retire to several beers and Oakheart shooters to soften the loss of these chips and the Leaf's and Blackhawk's exit from Stanley Cup contention...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom