For Sale RAFFLE! 600 PCA CASH SET CHIPS (ALL FULL) November 27, 2017 | Winning Numbers Midday (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd swing at a PCAs set. Would be nice!
Good luck everyone. (y) :thumbsup:

It isn't posted, but I suspect each entry will get a range of 16 numbers, leaving 40 numbers unassigned.
If an unassigned number hits, there will be no winner and there will need to be a redraw.

THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED PLEASE CHECK YOUR NUMBERS, everyone should have 16 numbers to play with. If it falls outside those number, the drawing will happen next Midday Draw.

Just waiting on the "pending' payment to clear and I will post detail of the time for the draw.

Thanks for the patience everyone!

THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED PLEASE CHECK YOUR NUMBERS, everyone should have 16 numbers to play with. If it falls outside those number, the drawing will happen next Midday Draw.

Just waiting on the "pending' payment to clear and I will post detail of the time for the draw.

Thanks for the patience everyone!
If 960-999 hits, @Dr Newnham wins.... for one day ;)

Congrats.... Now that's the second PCA raffle that I see the winner said... gimme a random, and it hit - lol.
Next time...next time. :LOL: :laugh:

That is friggin AWESOME!!!!!

I have been coveting a set of these for a while.

It might not be an exaggeration to say that my life is now complete.(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Be careful. I won a PCA raffle and it only fueled my passion, didn't complete shit. My 400 PCAs secondaries turned into 1200 and still climbing. Winning is just a gateway. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom