• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Racks of Paulson Classics. (1 Viewer)

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
I recently bought a decent size set of chips for a few chips that I needed. I'm now in the process of selling the surplus chips. So, I have The following two racks of chips on eBay now. I've tried to capture good detail of the chips in the pics.

First, is a rack of used $1000 Paulson Classics. The chips have rounded edges but almost all can still stand on their rolling edge. These end on Friday night at 6pm Pacific time. Link

367cfdcacac06c7bb78be2729b7c04c3_zps4e362fbb.jpg

ca691c1bcf9f5aae794e65a34ccaa732_zps2abd87dd.jpg

I also have this rack of slightly used one dollar Paulson Classics. These are in great condition. Their edges are still sharp and they all easily stand on their rolling edge. These end Sunday at 6:15 PM Pacific time. Link

fbf6afb6de58eb4b73a27ef7d8534736_zps7356d0c2.jpg

ad923695149bcd447c5797925f981108_zpse83bb9a6.jpg

Thanks!

Just readin' yer feedback on eBay. Beer soaked chips? None of my business but what was up with him?

These chips look great btw.

Just readin' yer feedback on eBay. Beer soaked chips? None of my business but what was up with him?

Dude is a tool bag. I just noticed that two weeks ago. Never contacted me about the chips, but he got 170+ Fun Nites that were well used. Half of them had stickers on them... All of this was included in the description and there were comparable pics to what I have posted here. They had some serious gunk on them but I was able to clean and oil one of them fine. The Hotstamps were faded, so I wasn't going to put the work into cleaning the lot. He paid more than $50 but less than $60 shipped. apparently he was expecting something else. eBay is not responding. I'm pissed. I've been on eBay forever and this is my first negative feedback, but heard nothing about it until I logged on to sell the small set I just sold last week.

I need a beer.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I found a couple of pics. I can't remeber what pics were used but you can see they are not in good shape. I didn't want them, but wasn't trying to take someone for $50. I've been on eBay forever and this is my first negative feedback, but heard nothing about it until I logged on to sell the small set I just sold last week. I would rather refund the guy the money to keep my feedback intact.

I need a beer.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Final bump for the $1000 classics. They end this evening at 6pm Pacific and are at the minimum bid.

International shipping will be actual cost... I won't charge any more than I have to pay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom