Cancelled Rack of Paris $25's (Labeled Over Native Lights) RHC (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscargambles

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Up for sale is a rack of used Native Lights $25 chips that have been labeled over to make Paris $25’s. The labels are Avery waterproof matte film. I am asking $250 for the rack shipped which is less than I paid for the chips and the labels. I paid $230 for the chips on eBay and the labels were around $40. These chips are in used condition see photos.The labels aren’t perfect but I was pretty happy with the results. These chips have been hand cleaned and oiled. Please pm me with any questions.

Last edited:
I normally don't comment on things and just keep quiet but I don't like it.

That is an exact copy of the Paris inlay and could be easily be considered a counterfeit and subject to criminal liability.

I would not sell those on a public forum.

That is an exact copy of the Paris inlay and could be easily be considered a counterfeit and subject to criminal liability.

I would. Just saying I don’t normally comment but…. I would.

Never even considered that, I thank you for putting that into perspective, it was not my intent to create a counterfeit, completely different chip colors but I guess I could see your point…. Taking these down. They were only was only created for my home game set game set and I wanted them to look and feal somewhat real I guess I did an ok job at that…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom