Cancelled Rack of Minty BTP Fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I need 80-100 BTP fracs. If you have an extra rack that's sitting on the shelf and not being used, let me know. Paying $850 $900 $950 for the minty rack ($760 for 4 barrels).:)

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 12.09.46 PM.png

picture courtesy of @Toby :tup:

Last edited:
I need a rack of BTP fracs. If you have an extra rack that's sitting on the shelf and not being used, let me know. Paying $850 for the minty rack + I will owe you one in future possible deals regarding any of my chips and sets that might go up for sale :)

View attachment 341345

How could you possibly "owe you one" to anybody after shelling out $850 for these!? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:Are they really selling for that much? I'm dumbfounded.

Just for this one single time, I may even consider trading a rack of Starlite snappers :nailbite:
Shoot. The only denom I'm not interested in.

Edit: Not that I have any that I could trade anyway!

I need a rack of BTP fracs. If you have an extra rack that's sitting on the shelf and not being used, let me know. Paying $850 for the minty rack + I will owe you one in future possible deals regarding any of my chips and sets that might go up for sale :)

View attachment 341345

This chip would be a great frac for Paris 1s. Love it.

How could you possibly "owe you one" to anybody after shelling out $850 for these!? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:Are they really selling for that much? I'm dumbfounded.

You've been around long enough to know, to each their own... some chips are highly valued by certain people/collectors/PCFers. We all don't have the same taste...and that's a good thing. And yes, they do sell for that price.

Found a barrel... need 4 more barrels :)

BUMP

I still need 80-100 BTP fracs. If you have an extra rack that's sitting on the shelf and not being used, let me know. Paying $850 $900 $950 for the minty rack ($760 for 4 barrels)

Bump...still looking for 4-5 barrels...paying $950/rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom