For Sale Rack of leaded bike tires (light blue) with HSI frac labels (1 Viewer)

TheJestyr

3 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I got these when I bought a set of HSI a while back. They’re light blue color (I’m not sure of exact name of color, see pic for these next to comparable blues) and heavy as heck.

Looks like there was an attempted murder. Not sure how many labels have been removed or are intact.

None will stand on edge. A couple flea bites.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PRICE THESE!

I tried looking up some comps, but I can’t tell if these should go for .40 a piece or $2. (I know, auction, right?)

Here’s the deal. I’m gonna say price is:

$100 $85 shipped CONUS, but please correct me if I’m mistaken on price. Thanks all!!

Attachments

• IMG_7181.jpeg
    IMG_7181.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_7180.jpeg
    IMG_7180.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
They really are pretty…and SOOO fun to shuffle! I just can’t get over my fracs being 16 times heavier than the rest of my chips hahaha

I have some bike tire PCA $1s that these would pair well with condition-wise. However, I think the blues would clash. Anyone with a differing opinion? I don’t have any color samples to compare

I have some bike tire PCA $1s that these would pair well with condition-wise. However, I think the blues would clash. Anyone with a differing opinion? I don’t have any color samples to compare
I’ve only seen pics of the PCA’s, but they look like they might be a hint lighter than these (more in line with the boulders they’re pictured with below)

But I cannot say for certain…

Attachments

• IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 23
I guess a rack can mean everything in the rack, but do you know you have 105 chips there?

I guess a rack can mean everything in the rack, but do you know you have 105 chips there?
Haha, yeah, I knew there were 105, but honestly I wasn’t sure of the integrity of all of the chips, so in case some were really in bad shape or breaking, I’d rather round down.

Haha, yeah, I knew there were 105, but honestly I wasn’t sure of the integrity of all of the chips, so in case some were really in bad shape or breaking, I’d rather round down.
I only counted them because the same thing happened to me - I’d bought a rack of roulettes to use as fracs and it turned out to be a rack of 105.
It seems like roulette chips wear a little differently than poker chips. Maybe because they’re not getting shuffled as much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom