Cancelled Quarantine Sale! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all have not listened to wise old @BGinGA ”buy the whole lot of chips first, sell what you don’t need later (if you can let yourself part with them)” This lesson has served me well.
Many times, when staring at a hoard, and knowing full well, time is ticking, I think this. Just buy them all.

Just the wife though..:tdown:

I mean I keep a separate poker/chip bankroll so that I can remain married hahaha
I'm very glad that my wife and I decided to buy below our means in terms of housing. Wouldn't be able to afford to post here if we got something more expensive.

Sorry to derail Tom, let's get the blues and Caminos sold!

I'm very glad that my wife and I decided to buy below our means in terms of housing. Wouldn't be able to afford to post here if we got something more expensive.

Ooops, forgot this was a sales thread. I can personally vouch for the awesomeness as I at one point was the lucky owner of all 6 racks in existence, they’re spectacular chips!

Y’all have not listened to wise old @BGinGA ”buy the whole lot of chips first, sell what you don’t need later (if you can let yourself part with them)” This lesson has served me well.
Funny, as I very nearly bought the entire $500 rack one minute after the listing posted. :)

All good I haven't checked this thread in the last 2 hours so I didn't even know this was going on. In the end though, it's all about the free bumps !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom