Wanted qty 1 thru 20 of WPS T5000 Matsui (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have enough for 9 players but need a barrel for player 10 (I have 184 total). I probably don't really need them but its not like they are Dunes $5000 price

If you have an extra single up to a barrel, please let me know. Even a shuffle stack of 10 would help :)

wps-hs-t5k.jpg

Last edited:
PM me in a month if you are still looking. Moving at the moment but I can probably spare a barrel.

Tommy recently posted a pic of all the chips together. There were so many racks of 5ks. Surprised you haven’t gotten one yet.

Tommy recently posted a pic of all the chips together. There were so many racks of 5ks. Surprised you haven’t gotten one yet.

I've always had a hard time getting the T5k's ..... I didn't order enough WPS chips in the group buy, then discovered how much I liked them and had been hunting for more of each denomination. I thought I had enough T5ks but with my recent change in the set (dumping Emerald Bay's to be relabeled), I am 16 chips short for a 10th player to have even # chips shacks. Not the end of the world but it would be nice to have them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom