SOLD Purple'ish/Gray'ish Starbursts rack (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi all,

Offered for sale is a rack of purple'ish gray'ish starbursts. I'm guessing the color to be 'Grape' but I don't have a color sample to confirm the color so I'll withdraw my attempt at a guess. Three of the chips in the rack (upper right in the stack pic - upper left in the rack pic) are a lighter shade than the rest- maybe lilac. Chips are in great condition with sharp edges, bright stamps but a few are worn, a few very small flea bites, yada, yada. I'm more than happy to provide more pics on request.

They're great chips but they just don't play well with my blurples and so... tough choices have to be made. ;)

2019-12-03 09.29.19.jpg

2019-12-03 09.04.51.jpg

Asking $70 PPFF+ shipping

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the slight purple tint I'd probably call them charcoal.

2019-12-03 10.04.49.jpg

Yah... I see them as purplish gray in person. They’re grayer than a purple but purple’ier than a straight gray.

I’ll see if I have a gray chip to take a pic with in the morning.

FWIW the comparison pic with the other purple chips captures the color best to my eye. Kinda purple, kinda gray, kinda mauve.

Unfortunately I’m out of town for a while and won’t be able to ship them until March. @WhiteMamba1646 has first dibs on them until then. But if he passes I’ll reach out to you to see if you’re still interested.

Sorry - I should have closed this ad and reopened it in March since I’m out for so long.

Unfortunately I’m out of town for a while and won’t be able to ship them until March. @WhiteMamba1646 has first dibs on them until then. But if he passes I’ll reach out to you to see if you’re still interested.

Sorry - I should have closed this ad and reopened it in March since I’m out for so long.

thanks brian but feel free to sell em! I got some charcoals coming my way. Thank you tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom