For Sale Protege .25c and $100 racks or Barrels (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_4373.jpg
Since I paid about $2.3 a chip for these, I'll let em go at $45/per barrel and $2/chip for a rack.

I have a bunch of .25c protege chips that I would let go of. two versions. All in VG condition. PM me if you want to buy, and I can cherry pick the best quality and or versions you need.

Also have one Barrel of $100 chips, mint, still chalky. never been played by myself and maybe played 1-2 times before is my guess.

All .25cs range from Mint to maybe being played for 10 times tops. there's 3-4 chips that have little flea bites, but those would likely just be thrown in at no charge.

S

Last edited:
Geez Norman, you should be sharing some of your protégés, not buying them all up! o_O

You can have them if you want them. He is more interested in a trade than selling them. The only reason I am hoarding at the moment is to have some trading power in the future to get the high denoms that I have been looking for. I have been hunting $25,000 and $100,000 protégés for YEARS!!!

Thanks, but 20 T100's isn't what I'm after.....any idea how many of the supplemental denoms were made? BTW, still looking for a tourney set if anyone is getting tired of theirs....

Last edited:
Thanks, but 20 T100's isn't what I'm after.....any idea how many of the supplemental denoms were made? BTW, still looking for a tourney set if anyone is getting tired of theirs....

I have no idea how many supplementals were produced, but I'm sure they are NOT plentiful!!!

Are the hundreds still pending?

@trivialpiperI...PM'd @NayNay and told him I had no interest in trading and that you were interested in the hundreds. I PM'd again last Tuesday before leaving on my trip and said that only if you didn't buy them, I would take them. You might need to shoot him a PM!

Tpiper got my hundos. Anyone else need quarters ?

Willing to trade for $5s and $1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom