Product Reviews - We need your help! :) (2 Viewers)

BR Pro Poker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi PCF! I have a favor to ask of you kind folks. :)

If you have a few minutes to spare, we would SO appreciate it if you could use our new product review feature that has been added to www.brpropoker.com. If you've purchased chips from us and would like to leave a review, you can just navigate to the product that you purchased and you'll see a button that says "WRITE A REVIEW", right underneath the 'add to cart' button.

We've also added an option to include photos with your review and we would absolutely LOVE to see your photos there! As many of you know, we launched this new site fairly recently and while it's 100x better than our old system, we lost ALL of our old reviews because our old system had no way to transfer them over, and it would take hours and hours of work to copy them over manually.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your continued support! We appreciate you! :hearts:

I love writing reviews!

1cf.png

@BR Pro Poker - Quick question. I wanted to review my semi-custom 43mm DDLM chips. Which should I review on the site?

- Normal 39mm DDLM
- Semi-custom 39mm DDLM
- Full-custom 43mm Blanks

Which one will reach more eyes?

@BR Pro Poker - Quick question. I wanted to review my semi-custom 43mm DDLM chips. Which should I review on the site?

- Normal 39mm DDLM
- Semi-custom 39mm DDLM
- Full-custom 43mm Blanks

Which one will reach more eyes?

I'd say either the standard DDLM or the semi-custom DDLM! Both seem to be equally purchased. :)

I will definitely leave a positive review - Kristil was so great to work with and your team rocked my DB order.

Hi PCF! I have a favor to ask of you kind folks. :)

If you have a few minutes to spare, we would SO appreciate it if you could use our new product review feature that has been added to www.brpropoker.com. If you've purchased chips from us and would like to leave a review, you can just navigate to the product that you purchased and you'll see a button that says "WRITE A REVIEW", right underneath the 'add to cart' button.

We've also added an option to include photos with your review and we would absolutely LOVE to see your photos there! As many of you know, we launched this new site fairly recently and while it's 100x better than our old system, we lost ALL of our old reviews because our old system had no way to transfer them over, and it would take hours and hours of work to copy them over manually.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your continued support! We appreciate you! :hearts:

Doing it right now, I LOVE my Muertos!

I also want to add that I thought I was making a silly request that was immediately going to be denied. They recognize their repeat customers lol. After she answered yes to my email I almost responded and expressed my love to her lol. I wasn't sure how that would be received so I changed my mind.

I also want to add that I thought I was making a silly request that was immediately going to be denied. They recognize their repeat customers lol. After she answered yes to my email I almost responded and expressed my love to her lol. I wasn't sure how that would be received so I changed my mind.

Lmao. Truthfully any positivity from customers right now is making my day, because I've been drowning in a sea of complaints over shipping delays for the past two weeks. We :hearts: you guys!

;) :cool

BEST POST OF THE DAY :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure this is user error. I'm trying to leave a review on the BRPROPOKER.com site. I can't figure out how.

Whatever you pay Kristil, it isn't enough. Her replies to my "occasional" emails are fantastic!

I'm sure this is user error. I'm trying to leave a review on the BRPROPOKER.com site. I can't figure out how.

Whatever you pay Kristil, it isn't enough. Her replies to my "occasional" emails are fantastic!

You should see a 'write a review' button underneath the 'add to cart' button on any of the product pages. Sometimes they aren't obvious if you're the first to leave a review since there's no others below it.

You should see a 'write a review' button underneath the 'add to cart' button on any of the product pages. Sometimes they aren't obvious if you're the first to leave a review since there's no others below it.

Thank you. I wasn't clicking on any products. Review left for the plaques!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom